Hallam Medical have an exciting new role for 111 Pathways call handlers within an A&E department in North Wales.
As this is a non-clinical role, we would love to hear from fully Pathways trained 111 Call Handlers to trial a new patient registration and booking system.
As part of your role, using the NHS pathways software you will provide an appropriate response based on the patient’s symptoms and needs. The trial will involve using the Pathways Reception process to help prioritise patients and help to ensure they are seen by the most appropriate clinician or service.
This new trial is for a four week placement and we are looking for people to start immediately.
We need fully Pathways trained Call Handlers who have the ability to remain calm under pressure, empathise and who can offer help to patients when they need it most.
You must also be able to demonstrate the following to apply for this role:
• excellent communication skills
• evidence of Pathways training
• previous experience of using Pathways Modules.
• ability to work under pressure
• ability to commit to this trial scheme for 4 weeks.
What this opportunity offers you!
• Accommodation is available • True flexibility, shift patterns across 7 days a week running from 8:00 am-Midnight