111 Clinical Advisor
111 Clinical AdvisorPosted 03 August 2022 by Rachel
NEW AND IMPROVED HIGHER RATES!
Hallam Medical is looking for Pathways Qualified 111 Clinical Advisors to support a 111 service located in Leicester.
This opportunity offers 111 Clinical Advisors:
- New and Improved Higher Rates
- Flexible locum work
- Sought-after-shifts (Monday to Sunday)
- Block bookings
- Variety of shifts including day, evening and weekend shifts
- Your choice of shifts to suit you and your lifestyle
- Work/life balance
- £250 Refer a Friend Bonus
We would love to speak with NMC registered Nurses and HCPC registered Paramedics who are 111 Pathways Qualified Clinicians to support this 111 site in Leicester.
This Derby based service places the patient at the heart of their 111 service and are looking for more dedicated 111 Clinical Advisors to support in this goal and join their team!
To apply for this opportunity:
- Hold either a NMC or HCPC Registration
- 111 Pathways Qualified
If you are looking for locum work within easy commuting distance of your home, get in touch with us today!
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
For more information about working with Hallam Medical please call us today on 0333 800 0395 or email firstname.lastname@example.org