111 Clinical Advisor
Posted 28 October 2022 by
Hallam Medical is looking for Pathways Trained 111 Clinical Advisors to support a 111 Call Centre based in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire.
In this role you will be the first point of contact and will assess patients’ conditions, provide advice and health information ensuring the patients is directed to the most appropriate healthcare professional or service.
We are looking to speak with either NMC Registered Nurses and/or HCPC Registered Paramedics who are Pathways Trained to support this 111 service.
This is a great opportunity for locum 111 Clinicians looking for flexible work, which offers block bookings and various shift patterns to suit work/life balance.
Skills / Experience:
- Hold either a NMC or HCPC Registration
- Pathways trained
This opportunity offers you fantastic benefits:
- Flexible locum work
- Block bookings
- Variety of shifts including day, evening and weekends
- Your choice of shifts to suit you and your lifestyle
- Work/life balance
- £250 Refer a Friend bonus
Book your induction today – call Charly 0333 800 0395
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme