Advanced Clinical Practitioner (ACP)
Posted 20 January 2023 by
Hallam Medical are looking for Advanced Clinical Practitioners (ANP) to support across a range of GP Hubs in the Croydon area.
We would love to speak with ACPs with experience seeing and treating patients of all ages presenting with undiagnosed and undifferentiated minor illness as part of a GP Hub Service.
There are 4 x Hubs across the area with a range of shift times including 0800-1400/1400-2000, 0800-2000s, 1000-1800s, 1100-2200s (site depending).
Role details –
- Non-Medical Prescribing is essential for this role
- 7 days a week service
- Short and long term shifts available
- Ad-hoc and block booking possible
We are also looking for Advanced Nurse Practitioners to support at this service.
If you are interested please contact Luke on 0333 8000 395.
- Assessment & Treatment of Minor Illness
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally