Advanced Clinical Practitioner (ACP)
Posted 15 January 2024 by
Hallam Medical has opportunities for qualified Advanced Clinical Practitioners (ACP Prescriber) to support a private healthcare provider in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
We are looking for highly skilled Advanced Clinical Practitioners who can prescribe to support various services in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
The services include GP Practices, See & Treat Services, Streaming Services, A&E Departments and Walk In Centres.
This is a great opportunity for locum ACP Prescribers looking for work that falls outside of IR35 and offers various shift patterns 7 days a week.
To apply for this role you need the following skills:
- See and Treat Minor Illness
- See and Treat Minor Injury
- Paediatrics from Birth
This role offers fantastic benefits:
- Work outside of IR35
- Consistent locum work
- Flexible locum work
- Shifts available Monday to Sunday
- Part-time and full-time hours available
- Ongoing support and training
- Dedicated consultant 24/7
- Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme – £250 bonus for each successful referral
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Advanced Practice through our relationship with AAPEUK
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally