Advanced Clinical Practitioner (ACP)
Posted 07 February 2024 by
Hallam Medical are excited to work with a new client in Lincoln, who have opportunities for Advanced Clinical Practitioners (ACP)!
We are looking to speak with NMC or HCPC Registered Advanecd Clinical Practitioners who are looking for locum work in Lincolnshire, to support a paramedic-led service delivering patient care in rapid response vehicles across the region.
This role will require clinicians to have previous experience in pre-hospital care, such as ambulance or paramedic work, as this will form the foundations for your role here.
We are searching for practitioners to support our client in the East of England with shifts 08:00-20:00, 7 days a week. Shifts are 10 hours, so can run 08:00-18:00 or 10:00-20:00, and shifts can be booked up to 6 months in advance.
To apply for this role:
- NMC or HCPC Registered
- V300 Prescriber Desireable
- Pre-Hospital Experience
This role offers you:
- Competitive rates
- Flexible choice of shifts including weekends
- Block bookings up to 6 months in advance!
- Ongoing educational support
- Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant 24/7
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Advanced Practice through our unique partnership with AAPEUK
Call Amelia today on 0333 800 0395 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally