Advanced Clinical Practitioner (ACP)
Posted 06 November 2023 by
Hallam Medical has an opportunity for Advanced Clinical Practitioner (ACP) to support a Primary Care Centre (PCC) located in Bradford.
We are looking for ACPs to see and treat patients presenting to the Primary Care Centre with minor illness.
This is an out of hours opportunity with evening and weekend shifts available Monday to Sunday.
We are keen to speak with Advanced Clinical Practitioners who are educated to an advanced level of practice and can confidently assess, treat and diagnose patients as well as carry out clinical decision making autonomously.
To apply for this role:
- Hold a NMC registration
- Masters / Postgraduate level education in Advanced Practice
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Recognised Prescribing Qualification
- Experience of working autonomously diagnosing and treating patients
This role offers fantastic benefits:
- Work outside of IR35
- Evening and weekend shifts available
- Ongoing support and training
- Dedicated consultant 24/7
- Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Advanced Practice through our relationship with AAPEUK
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally