Advanced Clinical Practitioner (ACP)
Posted 09 November 2023 by
Hallam Medical have an exciting new opportunity for Advanced Clinical Practitioners to support a Trust in Buckinghamshire.
This is a great opportunity for Advanced Clinical Practitioners to support a community care and coordination team (CCCT) in Buckinghamshire.
In this role you will work as part of an inter-disciplinary team; this includes working in close partnership with social and community service members, therapy staff and the secondary care sector.
For this role, you will need:
- specialist knowledge in managing patients in the community with complex medical needs, long-term/chronic disease management
- Knowledge of analytical and judgment skills, with the ability to interpret complex situation and make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to work autonomously without supervision.
- Experience of working as advanced clinical practitioner or advanced case manager
You will work on site initially, with an opportunity for hybrid working.
To apply this role you will need to:
- HCPC Registered
- Minimum 12 months Community Experience
This role offers you:
- Immediate Start
- Flexible Weekly Shift Patterns
- Long days, earlies and late shifts
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant 24/7
- Shift booking in advance
- Improve/Develop your skills
- Fantastic Refer a Friend Scheme – £250 bonus for each successful referral!
- Access to the latest new to emerge from Advanced Practice through our relationship with AAPEUK
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally