Advanced Clinical Practitioner (ACP)
Advanced Clinical Practitioner (ACP)Posted 17 March 2023 by Sadie
Hallam Medical are looking for an experienced Advanced Clinical Practitioner (ACP) to support within a GP Surgery in the Brighton & Hove area.
We would love to hear from ACPs to support in General Practice, with experience providing acute, chronic, and proactive care. If you are looking for flexible work, or a long-term booking, this could be the opportunity for you.
The role is based across the practice, and involves working with housebound and residential home patients where appropriate, as well as within the practice setting.
Role details –
- Monday to Friday
- Ad-hoc, or block bookings available with an immediate start
- Non-Medical Prescriber
- EMIS and SystmOne
- Parking available
We are also looking for Advanced Nurse Practitioners to support with this role.
- Assessment & Treatment of Minor Illness
- Chronic Diseases
- Telephone Triage
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally
For more information about working with Hallam Medical please call us today on 0333 800 0395 or email email@example.com