Advanced Clinical Practitioner (ACP)
Posted 26 November 2023 by
Hallam Medical are looking for Advanced Clinical Practitioners (ACP) to support an Out Of Hours and Minor Injury Unit service in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
We are looking for highly skilled ACPs with previous experience of working autonomously within the Out Of Hours and Minor Injury Unit environment to support this service based in Banbury.
In this role you will confidently see and treat patients presenting to the Out Of Hours service and Minor Injury Unit with minor illness and minor injury conditions.
We are also looking for Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANP) for this role.
To apply for this job:
- Level 7 qualifications in Minor Illness and Minor Injury required
- Ability to carry out home visits required
- Prescribing preferred but not essential
- Able to see patients of all ages from paediatric to palliative
- Catheter and syringe driver skills required
This opportunity offers you:
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Shifts available 7 days a week
- Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme
- Ongoing support
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant 24/7
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Advanced Practice through our relationship with AAPEUK
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally