Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
Posted 24 November 2022 by
Hallam Medical has an opportunity for an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) to support a Primary Care Center (PCC) in Calderdale.
Within this role you will be see patients and paediatrics who attend the Primary Care Centre.
We are looking for autonomous Advanced Practitioners who hold either a Master or PG Diploma in Advanced Practice, have at least 1 years experience working as an ANP and can see and treat paediatrics.
This is a great opportunity for highly skilled NMC registered ANPs looking for flexible work 7 days a week as well as highly competitive rates.
To apply for this role:
- Must have Masters / PG Diploma
- At least 1 years of experience since qualification
- Must have experience in paediatrics
This role offers you:
- Highly Competitive Rates
- Shifts available 7 days a week
- Ongoing Support
- Outside IR35
- Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant 24/7
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Advanced Practice through our relationship with AAPEUK.
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme