Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
Posted 18 September 2023 by
Hallam Medical have a fantastic opportunity for Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANP) to support with block bookings at an Urgent Treatment Centre (UTC) in Ilkeston!
We are looking for experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioners who have previous experience in a Minor Injury setting and are confident in seeing patients of all ages with minor injuries and minor illnesses.
We would love to hear from ANPs who are NMC Registered with a prescribing qualification to see and treat patients at the UTC independently, with block bookings available and hours available 7 days a week, particularly on weekends.
The ideal candidate will be Band 7 equivalent (or above), and will have experience/qualifications in Minor Injury, Minor Illness, Paediatrics and V300 Prescribing.
To apply this role you will need to:
- NMC Registered
- V300 Prescriber
- Minor Illness and Minor Injury Qualifications and Experience
- MIU Experience
This role offers you:
- Shifts available 7 days a week
- Block bookings
- Immediate start
- Competitive rates
- Long days, earlies and late shifts
- Your choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle
- Ongoing support and training
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant 24/7
- Fantastic Refer a Friend Scheme – £250 bonus for each successful referral!
- Access to the latest new to emerge from Advanced Practice through our relationship with AAPEUK
Call Amelia today on 0333 800 0395 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally