Advanced Nurse Practitioner(ANP)
Posted 30 November 2023 by
Hallam Medical have a really exciting opportunity for Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANP) to support community hospitals in Melton Mowbray, Leicetsershire!
We would love to hear from prescribing ANPs who have community experience, who are looking for a flexible career, with shifts Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30.
To apply for this role, you should have previous community experience or a background in community nursing, with an MSc or equivalent and V300 prescribing.
You will see and treat patients of all ages, working collaboratively with the community and district nursing teams to oversee the community hospitals, and the bases are in Loughborough and Melton Mowbray/Oakham.
The ideal clinician will be abel to commit to at least 2 days a week, with options to work full time, and block book for up to 6 months.
To apply for this role:
- NMC or HCPC Registered
- Able to commit to 2+ days a week
- V300 Prescriber
- Community Experience
- MSc, RCN Accreditation or relevant Level 6/7 Modules
This opportunity offers you:
- Immediate start
- 6 month block booking
- Your choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with regular shift patterns available
- Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant 24/7
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Advanced Practice through our relationship with AAPEUK
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amelia on 0333 800 0395 to find out more!
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally