Clinical Advisor Posted 01 February 2020 by Luke
Hallam Medical are looking for both Nurses and Paramedics with experience providing clinical advice during a telephone assessment.
We would love to hear from Nurses and Paramedics interested in supporting a Telephone Triage role based in Barnsley.
In this role, you will be expected to conduct an assessment with the patient over the phone, and if appropriate arrange an appointment at one of the affiliated medical centres located throughout the Barnsley borough.
You will be responsible for accepting and triaging calls from patients and healthcare professionals to identify the appropriate patient treatment and method, assess patient information, and where suitable suggest the appropriate alternative.
For this role;
- Must be a Nurse, or Paramedic
- Triage experience
- Awareness of minor illness is required
- Primary Care experience is preferred, but not essential
- Autonomous decision making is essential
- NMC Registered
- HCPC Registered
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- FREE access to PerkBox
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smart Card
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme