Posted 23 September 2022 by
Hallam Medical are looking for Community Nurses to support a busy Community Nursing service in Bromley.
Are you a Community Nurse looking for a new role in Bromley?
We would love to speak with experience Community Staff Nurses in Bromley who are competent in all of the Community Nursing skills. This includes: Insulin administration, wound care, leg ulcer management and syringe drivers to name a few.
This service operates on a Monday to Sunday service with a variety of shifts available, including: 08:15 – 16:45 / 08:15 – 18:45 and 18:00 – 22:00.
Full-time and part-time hours are available.
As you will be supporting patients within their own home, it is required you hold a full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle.
- Experience in a community setting
- Leg ulcer management
- Compression bandaging
- Insulin administration
- Vac dressings
- Pressure area care
- Full UK driving license
- A minimum of 6 months UK experience
This role offers:
- Block bookings available
- IT Equipment provided
- Paid induction
- Paid internal mileage – 45p per mile
- Priority hospital/base parking
- Ongoing support
- Dedicated recruitment consultant 24/7
- Fantastic Refer a Friend Scheme
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Community Nursing through our partnership with the QNI
Call Emma on 0333 800 0395 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme