Community Nurse (Band 5) – Winter Pressures
Posted 25 January 2023 by
Hallam Medical has an opportunity for Band 5 Community Nurses in Nottinghamshire to help support with alleviating the winter pressure demands.
For this opportunity we are offering a winter incentive of up to £200 a month*
This is a great opportunity for Community Nurses looking for locum work to join the Community Nursing Teams in Clifton, Strelley, Nottingham and Wollaton.
As a Community RGN you will oversee a caseload of patients and provide high quality nursing care within their own homes to prevent hospital admission.
We are looking to speak with NMC Registered Nurses with community nursing experience, who can confidently carry out all standard community nursing duties. This includes, Palliative Care, Syringe drivers, Wound Care, Compression Bandages, Medication administration, Insulins, and catheterisation.
This is a community-based service so it is essential that you are a car driver and have access to your own vehicle.
If you don’t have availability to help support the winter demands but know a Community Nurse who can help – don’t forget to refer your friends to us! We pay you £250 for each referral.
To apply for this role:
- NMC Registered
- Full UK driving licence
- Confident in carry out all standard community nursing duties
- A minimum of 6 months UK Community Nursing experience
This opportunity offers:
- Winter Incentive of up to £200*
- Immediate start
- Two-day induction
- Parking permit (minimum of 3 days per week eligibility)
- Paid internal mileage
- Monday to Sunday shifts between the hours of 08:00 – 18:00
- Full-time and Part-time hours available
- Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme – £250 for each referral
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Community Nursing through our partnership with the QNI
Please call Alex for more details on 0333 800 0395 or email your up-to-date CV to email@example.com
*The Winter Incentive ends 31st January. T&Cs apply – speak with Ursula for more details.
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme