Community Nurse (Band 6) Posted 22 May 2020 by Rachael
Hallam Medical has an excellent opportunity for Band 6 Community Nurses to support patients within their own homes and nursing homes in Kingston upon Thames.
We are looking for Community Nurses with the following skills and competencies:
– Compression & Non Compression Bandaging
– Wound Care
– Pressure area care
– Client assessment
– Care plans & and evaluations
– Palliative Care
– Diabetes care
– Managing chronic diseases
Shifts available Monday to Friday either 8:30am – 16:30pm or 9:00pm – 17:00pm
3 to 6 months advanced bookings.
Access to your own vehicle is required.
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- FREE access to PerkBox
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smart Card
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme