Community Nurse (Band 7)
Posted 24 January 2023 by
Hallam Medical is looking for Community Staff Nurses (Band 7) to support Integrated Care Home Teams across Nottinghamshire.
For this opportunity we are offering a winter incentive of up to £200 a month*
As a Community RGN you will oversee a caseload of patients and provide high quality nursing care within a care home to prevent hospital admission.
We are looking to speak with Band 7 NMC Registered Nurses with community nursing experience, who can confidently carry out the following community nursing duties -Full Holistic Assessment, Leadership Support Palliative Care, Syringe drivers, Wound Care, Compression Bandages, Medication administration, Insulins, and Catheterisation.
This is a community based service so it is essential that you are a car driver and have access to your own vehicle.
To apply for this role:
- NMC Registered
- Full UK driving licence
- Confident in carry out all standard community nursing duties
- A minimum of 6 months UK Community Nursing experience
This opportunity offers:
- Winter Incentive of up to £200*
- Immediate start
- Two-day induction
- Paid internal mileage
- Monday to Friday with some weekend shifts between the hours of 08:00 – 18:00
- Full-time available
- Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme – £250 for each referral
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Community Nursing through our partnership with the QNI
Please call Alex for more details on 0333 800 0395 or email your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*The Winter Incentive ends 31st January. T&Cs apply – speak with Ursula for more details.
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally