Community Nurse – Rapid Response Posted 22 February 2021 by Nicholas
£350 joining bonus for this opportunity*
Hallam Medical has a fantastic opportunity for experienced Community Nurses to support a Rapid Response Service in Edgware.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Community Staff Nurses with sound clinical knowledge to support patients within their own homes, living in the Edgware area of Middlesex.
Hallam Medical would love to speak with NMC Registered Nurses who are passionate about Community Nursing and who are adaptable and able to operate in a fast-moving environment.
About the role
– This service runs between 08:00 and 22:00 and covers seven days a week
– Shift patterns run between 08:00 and 16:00 and 12:00 pm and 22:00
– Full support and friendly team
– Excellent rates of pay
Required skills for this role are:
– Intravenous Cannulation
– Intravenous Drug Administration
– Physical Assessment skills
If you are a Community RGN with excellent communication skills and the ability to provide care according to clinical assessments we would love to hear from you!
Call Nicholas today 07494473799 or email your CV to email@example.com
Special £350 Refer a Friend Bonus – If you know someone who would be perfect for this opportunity Refer your Friends!
*Our joining bonus is £350 and payable upon completion of 100 hours for this opportunity
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- FREE access to PerkBox
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smart Card
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme