Community Nurse (RGN)
Posted 23 September 2022 by
Hallam Medical are looking for experienced Community Nurse to join a busy Community Nursing Team in Nottingham, Strelley.
We are looking for Community Nurses to provide care and support to patients within their own homes or within care homes.
We would love to speak with Community Nurses living within easy commuting distance of Nottingham, who are highly motivated and dedicated in providing the best possible care to patients in the community.
As this role involves travelling between patients it is essential that you are a car driver and have access to your own vehicle.
This opportunity offers Community Nurses:
- Immediate start
- Monday to Sunday shifts between the hours of 08:00 – 18:00
- Full-time and Part-time hours available
- Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme
- Ongoing support
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant 24/7
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Community Nursing through our partnership with the QNI
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme