Community Psychiatric Nurse (Band 6) Posted 15 September 2020 by Nicholas Tidman
Hallam Medical would love to hear from experienced Community Psychiatric Nurses (Band 6) to support a Home Treatment Team in Oxford.
We have a great opportunity for Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPN Band 6) to support this essential service in the littlemore area of Oxford.
This is an exciting new team covering older adults and adults in this city locality delivering intensive support to individuals within their own homes.
As part of your role you will:
– Triage new referrals into the team
– Carry out the initial assessment
– Undertake intensive short term treatment where appropriate
– Assess and manage the risk of patients and their families during an acute phase of mental disorder
– Manage and implement treatment plans
This service operates seven days a week and shifts run between 07:00 am and midnight.
**Long days and twilight shifts available**
£350 joining bonus – terms and conditions apply, call Nicholas for more details 07494473799
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- FREE access to PerkBox
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smart Card
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme