Complex Care Nurse (Adult)
Complex Care Nurse (Adult)Posted 17 March 2023 by Emma
Hallam Medical have a new opportunity for Complex Care Nurses to support a private healthcare provider across Lancashire.
As a Complex Care nurse you will be responsible for setting and monitoring standards of care and quality delivered to service users across Lancashire. You will obtain and manage a complex caseload of patients and manage their care package both clinically and holistically.
As a senior staff member, this role will also include managerial and supervisory responsibilities including observations, 1:1 support, managing clinical interventions and overseeing other staff members included in the care package.
Full-time and part-time hours are available for this role.
Other responsibilities include:
- To have continuing responsibility for setting and monitoring standards and quality of care delivered to service users.
- To monitor and ensure high standard of record keeping in accordance with the NMC, national legislation and local standards enabling effective communication with other multi-professionals.
- To develop and maintain a culture of person-centered care within the community.
- To develop, review and implement service user care plans and risk assessments in line with CQC regulations and best practice guidance, and to assist in developing the skills of non-qualified staff to support you.
- To co-ordinate and lead the transition, start up, and continuity of all complex care packages; involving client, MDT; managing the clinical training needs of the care team, and maintaining appropriate skill mix to ensure safe and effective clinical practice.
Skills / experience:
- Registered Nurse Band 6 or above
- Full UK driving license
- Willing to commute across designated area
- Tracheostomy and vent experience
- Community based nursing experience
- A minimum of 6 months UK-based experience
This role offers:
- Block bookings available
- IT Equipment provided
- Paid induction
- Paid internal mileage – 45p per mile
- Priority hospital/base parking
- Ongoing support
- Dedicated recruitment consultant 24/7
- Fantastic Refer a Friend Scheme
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Community Nursing through our partnership with the QNI
Call Emma on 0333 800 0395 or send your CV to email@example.com
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally