Posted 23 September 2022 by
Hallam Medical has an opportunity for District Nurses to join a District Nursing Team in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
We are looking to speak with NMC Registered Nurses with district nursing experience, who can confidently carry out all standard district nursing duties. This includes, Palliative Care, Syringe drivers, Wound Care, Compression Bandages, Medication administration, Insulins and Catheterisation.
As a District Nurse you will oversee a caseload of patients and provide high quality nursing care within their own homes to prevent hospital admission.
This opportunity offers you:
- Monday to Friday shifts
- Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme
- Ongoing support
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant 24/7
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Community Nursing through our partnership with the QNI
- To apply for this role:
- NMC Registered
- Full UK driving licence
- A minimum of 6 months UK community experience
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme