Dual Qualified Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
Posted 23 September 2022 by
Hallam Medical has an opportunity for Dual Qualified Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) to support an Urgent Treatment Center (UTC) in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
This is a great opportunity for locum ANPs looking for work that offers flexible shift patterns 7 days a week and ongoing support.
We are looking for autonomous NMC registered Advanced Nurse Practitioners who are Dual Qualified and hold either a MSc in Advanced Clinical Practice or a PG Diploma and have previous experience working within an Urgent Care environment.
In this role you will see all patients presenting to the UTC with minor injuries and minor illnesses.
To apply for this role:
- Must have MSc Advanced Clinical Practice / PG Diploma
- At least 1 years of experience since qualification
- Must have experience in Paediatrics
- Hold either a NMC or HCPC Registration
- Level 6 Minor Injury Qualification
- Experience in X-ray interpretation
This opportunity offers you:
- Highly Competitive Rates
- Shifts available 7 days a week
- Ongoing support
- Dedicated consultant 24/7
- Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme – £250 bonus for each successful referral
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Advanced Practice through our relationship with AAPEUK
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme