Emergency Care Practitioner (ECP)
Posted 06 October 2021 by
Hallam Medical has a great opportunity for experienced Emergency Care Practitioners (ECP) to support a healthcare provider in West Yorkshire.
We are offering a £100* joining bonus and an increased £350* Refer a Friend bonus for this opportunity!
Hallam Medical would love to speak with highly skilled ECPs to support busy Minor Injury Units (MIU) in Leeds and Otley.
In this role you will be seeing and treating patients presented to the MIU with Minor Injuries.
This is a great opportunity for HCPC Registered Emergency Care Practitioners looking for locum work in West Yorkshire that is outside of IR35.
We are looking for ECPs with the following experience:
– Experience of working within an A&E department or Minor Injury Unit
– See and treat both minor injury and minor illness
– X-Ray interpretation (beneficial)
To find out more call Taylor today on 0333 800 0395.
*£100 joining bonus is payable upon completing 100 hours in this role
*£350 Refer a Friend bonus is unlimited and payable upon each friend completing 100 hours in this role
- Assessment & Treatment of Minor Illness
- Assessment & Treatment of Minor Injuries
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- FREE access to PerkBox
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smart Card
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme