Emergency Care Practitioner (ECP)
Emergency Care Practitioner (ECP)Posted 29 November 2022 by Sadie
Hallam Medical has a brilliant opportunity for experienced Emergency Care Practitioners (ECP) to support a Walk in Centre (WIC) based in Huddersfield.
Within this role you will be see patients and paediatrics who attend the WIC.
For this role we are looking for autonomous Emergency Care Practitioners who hold either a Master or PG Diploma in Advanced Practice, have at least 1 years experience working as an ECP and can see and treat paediatrics.
This is a fantastic opportunity for highly skilled HCPC registered ECPs looking for flexible work 7 days a week as well as highly competitive rates.
To apply for this role:
- Hold a PG Diploma or full MSc in Advanced Practice.
- Have 1 years minimum experience since gaining the above qualification.
This role offers you:
- Immediate start
- Shifts 7 days a week
- Work Outside IR35
- Ongoing support
- Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant 24/7
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Advanced Practice through our relationship with AAPEUK.
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally
For more information about working with Hallam Medical please call us today on 0333 800 0395 or email firstname.lastname@example.org