Emergency Care Practitioner (ECP)
Posted 03 November 2021 by
Hallam Medical is looking for Emergency Care Practitioners (ECP) to support a Private Healthcare Provider in Northamptonshire.
This is a great opportunity for ECPs to work for one of the UK largest private healthcare providers in Northamptonshire.
If you are an Emergency Care Practitioner looking to improve your work-life balance, Hallam Medical can help!
This role is for Out of Hours Service in Northamptonshire, offering weekday evenings (Monday to Friday) and various shift patterns during weekends. You will be part of a strong and supportive team and able to pick up shifts that suit you.
– Consistent locum work opportunity
– Shifts available 7 days a week (evenings Monday to Friday and various shifts during weekend)
– Improved work life balance
– Book shifts up to 5 months in advance
– Dedicated consultant who is always there to help and support you
– Improve/Develop your skills
– Ongoing support and training
Call Julia for more details 0333 800 0395
- Advanced Physical Assessment 30 Credits
- Assessment of Minor Illness 20/30 Credits
- Assessment & Treatment of Minor Illness
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme