Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP)
Posted 23 September 2022 by
Hallam Medical has an opportunity for Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENP) to support a Minor Injury Unit (MIU) based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for locum ENPs looking for work that falls outside of IR35 and offers flexible shift patterns 7 days a week.
We are looking to speak with qualified NMC Registered ENPs who hold a level 6 minor injury qualification and have X-ray interpretation experience.
As an Emergency Nurse Practitioner you will work within the MIU and see and treat patients presenting with minor injuries.
To apply for this role:
- MIU or A&E department experience
- Experience in X-ray interpretation
- NMC Registered
- Level 6 Minor Injury qualification
This opportunity offers you:
- Immediate start
- Shifts 7 days a week
- Variety of shift times
- Work Outside IR35
- Ongoing support
- Dedicated consultant 24/7
- Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme – £250 bonus for each successful referral
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Advanced Practice through our relationship with AAPEUK
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme