Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP)
Posted 16 January 2024 by
Hallam Medical is looking for Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENP) to support health care services in Trowbridge.
We are keen to speak with Emergency Nurse Practitioners who are educated to an advanced level of practice and can confidently assess, treat and diagnose patients as well as carry out clinical decision making autonomously.
Independent Prescribing qualification qualification is preferred to work at specific services but not essential – please speak with our team for more details.
- Hold a NMC registration.
- Masters level education in Advanced Practice
- Postgraduate level qualification and/or RCN Accreditation
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Recognised Prescribing Qualification
- Experience of working autonomously diagnosing and treating patients
This role offers you:
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Advanced Practice through our relationship with the Association of Advanced Practice Educators (AAPE UK)
- Competitive rates of pay
- Various shift patterns 7 days a week
- Block bookings
- Your choice of shifts to suit you
- Unlimited referral bonus scheme
- Dedicated recruitment consultant 24/7
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally