Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP)
Posted 08 February 2024 by
Hallam Medical have an exciting opportunity for Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENP) to support a Learning Disability ward in Stroud, Gloucestershire!
We are looking to speak with NMC or HCPC Registered ENPs with previous ward management experience, who are looking for flexible work in the Gloucestershire area.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of change management, a passion for healthcare, and flexibility to work the occasional weekend if needed/agreed, with the majority of shifts being Monday to Friday. Prescribing and LD experience is not essential for this role.
To apply for this role:
This role offers you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible choice of shifts including weekends
- Block bookings available
- Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant 24/7
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Advanced Practice through our relationship with AAPEUK
Call Amelia today on 0333 800 0395 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally