Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Posted 02 December 2019 by Luke
Hallam Medical have an exciting new opportunity in Worcestershire for experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs).
We are looking for Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPN) to undertake Care Co-ordinator roles in the community. The role is based in Central Worcester and would cover the south of the county.
6 month placements for this role are available if desired.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Experience of CPA / Care coordination role
- Experience of therapeutic interventions
- Required to give depot injections
- Manging complex caseload
- Manaing patients in crisis
- Comprehensive assessment of needs
- Care Planning
- Risk Managament
- Adopt a MDT approach to care delivery
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- FREE access to PerkBox
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smart Card
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme