Posted 23 September 2022 by
Hallam Medical have an opportunity for Occupational Therapists to join a dedicated and busy Rapid Response team in Buckinghamshire.
We are looking for Occupational Therapists to support the Rapid Response Team. As a key member of the team you will help provide triage, assessment and treatment in a patient’s home within two hours of the initial referral. This enables patients to remain safe in their own homes and avoid unnecessary admission.
This service operates on a Monday to Sunday basis with hours ranging between 08:00 – 20:00.
Full-time and part-time hours are available – minimum of 2 set days per week.
As you will be supporting patients within their own home, it is required you hold a full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle.
- Elderly rehabilitation experience
- Neurological rehabilitation experience
- Experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team (MDT)
- Experience in a community setting
- Full UK Driving license
- A minimum of 6 months UK experience
This role offers:
- Block bookings available
- IT Equipment provided
- Paid induction
- Paid internal mileage – 56p per mile
- Free parking at patients homes/locations
- Priority hospital/base parking
- Ongoing support
- Dedicated recruitment consultant 24/7
- Fantastic Refer a Friend Scheme
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Community Nursing through our partnership with the QNI
Call Emma on 0333 800 0395 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme