Paediatric Nurse (RGN)
Posted 10 October 2023 by
Hallam Medical has an opportunity for NMC registered Paediatric Nurses to join a dedicated children’s nursing team in Halifax.
We would love to hear from experienced Paediatric Nurses to deliver care to young patients within an inpatient setting.
As part of this role you will need experience in a paediatric setting and will be required to be proactive in providing high quality patient-centred care for babies, children and their families.
Skills required for this role include observations, cannulation, catheterisation, medication administration and COVID.
To apply for this role:
- NMC Registered
- Confident in carrying out all standard nursing duties
- A minimum of 6 months UK Paediatric Nursing experience
This opportunity offers:
- Immediate Start
- Shifts available Monday to Sunday (Long and Short days available)
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant 24/7
- Improve/Develop your skills
- Fantastic Refer a Friend Scheme – £250 bonus for each successful referral!
Other roles available including RGN and RN in various wards at this service.
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally