Paramedic Posted 22 February 2021 by Nicholas
£350 joining bonus for this opportunity!*
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Community-based Paramedic to support a busy unplanned care service based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
Who are we looking for?
Hallam Medical would love to hear from Community Paramedics living within easy commuting distance of Hemel Hempstead to support patients using this service in Hertfordshire.
We would love to hear from Paramedics with previous experience of working within the community, the ability to carry out holistic assessment of patients within their own homes, and the ability to assess and make decisions quickly and independently.
About this role
– This is a seven day a week service and shift times for this opportunity are 08:00 – 20:00 and 10:00- 22:00
– Full support and a friendly, welcoming team
– Excellent rates (negotiable depending upon experience)
Required skills for this role are:
– Catheter care (Male and Female)
– Holistic assessments and quick decision making
– Wound care management
– Clinical observations
– Administration of medicine
If you are a paramedic with excellent clinical experience and great communication skills we would love to hear from you – call Nicholas today 07494473799 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Special £350 Refer a Friend Bonus – If you know someone who would be perfect for this opportunity Refer your Friends.
*Our joining bonus is £350 and payable upon completion of 100 hours for this opportunity
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- FREE access to PerkBox
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smart Card
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme