Paramedic – Paid 111 Pathways Training
Posted 02 November 2023 by
Have you ever thought about a career in 111?
Hallam Medical is excited to offer the chance for Paramedics in Wakefield to begin a new career path as a pathways qualified 111 Clinical Advisor.
We would love to hear from HCPC Registered Paramedics who have a passion for helping people to join our team of dedicated 111 Clinical Advisors!
To apply for this role, you will require a minimum of 3 years of generalised experience, including in front line/urgent care paramedic work, A&E, urgent care, telephone triage, custody/prison nursing, practice nursing or community/district nursing.
As part of this 111 training you will be fully trained to answer calls professionally, providing clinical knowledge and advice to the patient’s condition/illness and signpost appropriately.
The 111 Pathways Training consists of a paid course 12 weeks full time on site. Once you have completed the 111 training you will be able to work as a 111 Pathways Clinician within a 111 team. You will be able to secure a min of 20 hrs per week working at your preferred site. (More hours are available to suit your lifestyle!)
The training will take place onsite in Wakefield.
To apply for this role:
- HCPC Registered
- 3 years experience
This opportunity offers you:
- Fully paid 111 Pathways training leading to more working opportunities
- New career path
- Your choice of shifts to suit you and your lifestyle
- Full-time and Part-time hours available once 111 pathways trained
- Block bookings
- Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme*
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally