Community Nurse (Band 5 RGN) Posted 09 July 2020 by Sadie
Hallam Medical has a new and exciting opportunity for Community Nurses to support a Healthcare Provider in Nottingham.
We are looking for a motivated Community Staff Nurses to join a busy team working with people across the community.
This is an opportunity to support people in their community, either at local clinics, in their own homes or within care homes.
What this role offers you:
• the service runs Monday to Sunday
• rota booked in advance to suit work/life balance
• full time hours available
As this role involves travelling between patients it is essential that you are a car driver and have access to your own vehicle.
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- FREE access to PerkBox
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smart Card
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme