Registered General Nurse (Band 5 RGN) Posted 02 July 2020 by Peter
Hallam Medical has opportunities for Band 5 Registered General Nurses (RGN) in the East Midlands.
We would love to speak with experienced Band 5 Nurses to support two hospitals in Nottinghamshire.
We are looking for Band 5 Nurses to work on general wards and to support specialist services (A&E, ITU) at the hospitals in Nottingham.
This role would offer you:
– flexible hours to suit you
– your choice of wards
– variety of shifts 7 days a week including earlies, lates and nights
Find out more by calling Pete today 0333 800 0395
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- FREE access to PerkBox
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smart Card
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme