Registered General Nurse (RCN) – Inpatient
Posted 22 November 2023 by
Hallam Medical have a fantastic opportunity for Registered Nurses (RGN) to support inpatient services across Derby and Derbyshire!
We would love to hear from Registered General Nurses who are keen to join a friendly team of dedicated healthcare professionals supporting patients in a ward setting in Derbyshire and Derby City.
You will be required to manage your caseload effectively, working with the District Nurse and Community Nursing Teams to deliver high quality, patient-centred care. You will be responsible for the assessment and implementation of programmes of care for your designated patients.
It is important you can be flexible with your work, as the service is looking for weekend and weekday cover, with shifts between 6 and 12 hours.
To apply for this role:
- NMC Registered
- Confident in carrying out all standard nursing duties
- Minimum 12 months UK experience
This role offers you:
- Immediate start
- Block bookings available
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant 24/7
- Your choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle
- Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Community Nursing through our unique partnership with the QNI
Call Amelia on 0333 800 0395 or send your CV to email@example.com to find out more!
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally