Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Posted 25 November 2021 by
Fantastic opportunity for Registered General Nurses (RGN) in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Hallam Medical are looking for Registered General Nurses to support a private Rehabilitation Centre in Sheffield.
This fantastic opportunity is perfect for NMC Registered Nurses looking for locum work that falls outside of IR35.
About the role:
- Implement and monitor individual care plans for our clients
- To administer medications and treatment as prescribed, monitor effects and report as defined
- Peg Feed
- Trachy trained (not imperative)
- Carrying out all procedures relating to the personal care and nutritional needs of clients dealing with emergencies as required
Day and night shifts available.
Work outside of IR35.
Apply today – call Rachael Vasiljevic on 0333 800 0395 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- FREE access to PerkBox
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smart Card
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme