Registered Nurse – Paid 111 Pathways Training
Posted 02 November 2023 by
Are you a Nurse looking for a change in your career?
Hallam Medical is excited to offer the chance for Registered Nurses in Rotherham to begin a new career path as a pathways qualified 111 Clinical Advisor.
We are excited to offer this opportunity to NMC Registered Nurses who have a passion for healthcare and are looking for an exciting new career path.
To apply for this role, you will require a minimum of 3 years of generalised experience, including experience in front line/urgent care paramedic work, A&E, urgent care, telephone triage, custody/prison nursing, practice nursing or community/district nursing.
The 111 Pathways Training consists of a paid course 12 weeks full time. Once you have completed the 111 training you will be able to work as a 111 Pathways Clinician within a 111 team. You will be able to secure a min of 20 hrs per week working at your preferred site. (More hours are available to suit your lifestyle!)
As part of this 111 training you will be fully trained to answer calls professionally, providing clinical knowledge and advice to the patient’s condition/illness and signpost appropriately.
The training will take place onsite in Rotherham.
To apply for this role:
- NMC Registered
- 3 years experience
This opportunity offers you:
- Fully paid 111 Pathways training leading to more working opportunities
- New career path
- Full-time and Part-time hours available once 111 pathways trained
- Block bookings
- Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme*
- Dedicated Consultant 24/7
- Ongoing support
- Non-patient-face role
- Great Rates of pay via PAYE or Umbrella
Call Finn on 0333 800 0395 or send your CV to email@example.com
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally