Registered Nurse (RGN)
Posted 30 November 2023 by
Hallam Medical are looking for Band 5 Registered Nurses to assist in a busy Emergency Department in Nottingham.
We would love to hear from NMC registered Band 5 Nurses who are looking for flexible work in a fast-paced environment, with shifts available in Nottingham 7 days a week, including night shifts.
The ideal clinicians will have previous experience in A&E or Emergency Departments and will be competent in all basic nursing duties.
Shifts run from 8 hours to 12 hours long, with a combination of daytime, evening and overnight.
To apply for this role:
- NMC or HCPC Registered
- At least 1 year UK nursing experience
This opportunity offers you:
- Immediate start
- Overnight shifts and weekends
- Hours available every day
- Your choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with regular shift patterns available
- Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant 24/7
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Advanced Practice through our relationship with AAPEUK
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amelia on 0333 800 0395 to find out more!
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally