Registered Nurse (RGN)
Posted 26 January 2024 by
Hallam Medical is looking for Registered Nurses (RGN) to support health care services across Loughborough.
We are looking for committed, motivated and qualified registered nurses to join our team and support acute services.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be passionate about providing the best possible patient centred care and confidently follow the policies and procedures in accordance with NMC codes of practice.
You will have 1+ year NMC registration and have previous UK experience working within a clinical environment.
You will be competent in monitoring patients, supporting the delivery of patient care and monitoring of acutely unwell patients.
It is essential that you are phlebotomy trained.
- Hold a NMC registration
- Experience working within a clinical environment
- A minimum of 1 year UK experience
This opportunity offers you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Various shift patterns 7 days a week
- Block bookings
- Your choice of shifts to suit you
- Unlimited referral bonus scheme
- Dedicated recruitment consultant 24/7
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally