Registered Nurse (RGN)
Posted 11 October 2023 by
Hallam Medical has an opportunity for Registered Nurses (RGN) who would be excited to join a dedicated team of nurses at a Private Rehabilitation Service in Sheffield.
This is an exciting opportunity for NMC Registered Nurses to work in an inter-disciplinary team to provide high quality patient-centred care.
For this role you will have experience working within a rehabilitation setting and familiar with complex care.
Desirable skills for this role include administering medications, PEG feeds, tracheotomy, bowel care and phlebotomy .
- Hold a NMC registration
- Experience working within a clinical environment
- A minimum of 1 year UK experience
This opportunity offers you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Monday to Sunday
- Long and Short Days available
- Unlimited referral bonus scheme
- Dedicated recruitment consultant 24/7
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally