Posted 01 December 2023 by
Hallam Medical have a brand new opportunity for experienced School Nurse’s to support a integrated NHS service the Purley area.
We would love to hear form experienced School Nurse’s who can promote the health and well-being of children, young people aged 5-19 years and their families.
As part of this role you will assess client needs, using the Assessment Framework and Risk Assessment tools as appropriate and plan, implement and evaluate evidenced based care given.
As you may need to travel to patients across schools, clinics and homes you will need access to your own car.
To apply for this role:
- NMC Registered
- Full UK driving licence
- A minimum of 6 months UK school nursing experience
This opportunity offers:
- Immediate start
- Dedicated Consultant 24/7
- Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme
- Access to the latest news to emerge from Community Nursing through our partnership with the QNI=
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Clinical support
- Access to a National Network
- Opportunity to become a Clinical Ambassador
- Access to hundreds of Services Nationally