Telephone Triage Nurse (RGN) Posted 22 February 2021 by Peter
Exciting opportunity for Registered General Nurses (RGN) to support a Telephone Triage Service based in Nottinghamshire.
Who are we looking for?
Hallam Medical are looking for experienced NMC Registered Nurses who have either Telephone Triage or Primary Care experience to support this private healthcare provider in Nottinghamshire.
What this opportunity offers you
– Shifts available 7 days per week, days/ twilights/ weekends and nights
– The ability to book your shifts up to 3 months in advance
– A flexible yet locum lifestyle so you can pick your shifts to suit your needs
To apply for this role you must have the following:
– Experience in Telephone Triage or in Primary Care.
– The ability to triage patients presenting with a range of conditions, without the use of a clinical tool kit.
If you are interested in locum work and can help support this service, call Pete today 0333 800 0395 or send your CV to email@example.com
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- FREE access to PerkBox
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smart Card
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme