Urgent Care Practitioner (UCP)
Posted 25 November 2021 by
Hallam Medical have a great opportunity for Urgent Care Practitioners to support at an Urgent Treatment Centre in Peterborough.
We would love to hear from UCPs with experience in Urgent Care settings to see and treat patients presenting with both minor injury and minor illness.
There are separate streams available (Injury or Illness), as well as dual shifts (Injury and Illness), which you can choose from when booking.
If you are interested and would like to know more, call Luke today on 0333 8000 395 or send your CV in to email@example.com
Role details –
– Minor injury/minor illness/dual shifts available
– Shifts available 7 days a week
– Ad-hoc, and block bookings available
We are also looking for Emergency Care Practitioners, Emergency Nurse Practitioners, and Advanced Nurse Practitioners to support at the UTC.
- Assessment & Treatment of Minor Illness
- Assessment & Treatment of Minor Injuries
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- FREE access to PerkBox
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smart Card
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme