Opportunities in Nottinghamshire
£500 Joining Bonus and outside of IR35
✨Work outside of IR35 and a £500 Joining Bonus for this opportunity✨
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Nottinghamshire that offers flexible working patterns and ongoing support?
Look no further…
Hallam Medical has opportunities for experienced Clinicians and Nurses to join a friendly service based in Nottinghamshire
Hallam Medical are working with NEMS, a urgent primary care provider in Nottinghamshire, and would love to speak with highly skilled Clinicians and Nurses to help support a variety of services in Nottingham and Mansfield.
If you are looking for a new opportunity that falls outside of IR35 that is rewarding, fast-paced and offers flexible working patterns, you should be thinking about joining NEMS.
Who are NEMS?
NEMS aspires to be the NHS service provider ‘Employer of Choice’ within Nottingham & Nottinghamshire. They are a high performing, well established NHS service provider, delivering urgent and primary cares services across the Nottingham/Nottinghamshire ICS.
NEMS offer a wide range of opportunities in primary and urgent care settings, Telephone Triage and Face to Face. They also offer excellent career development opportunities and training programmes for those who are wanting to expand their knowledge and experience.
Nicola Rabbitt, Executive Head of HR said:
“We have made significant investments to help to make improvements to the working environment and organisational culture for our people. With a new HR team in place and numerous workforce/cultural/work-life balance improvement initiatives being explored; NEMS really is determined to be an ‘Employer of Choice’.”
Why work with NEMS?
NEMS are passionate about their staff’s wellbeing and work-life balance.
As an Agency Clinician / Nurse you will be made to feel welcome and as part of their small friendly team as soon as you join.
This service offers you many fantastic benefits including flexible shift patterns, competitive rates, ongoing support, and a joining bonus of £500*
The benefits of working with NEMS:
- Joining bonus of £500*
- Flexible working opportunities
- Outside of IR35
- Competitive rates
- Qualifications opportunities (training programmes and career development)
- Ongoing support and training
- Welcoming friendly team
- Positive work-life balance
*£500 Joining Bonus – subject to terms and conditions
What our Agency Staff are saying about NEMS
Agency Nurse Lillian said,
“My experience working for NEMS as an Agency Nurse for the past few years has been rewarding with very good Pay Rates. You are regarded as one of their own Team Members, you are included in the meetings and most of the trainings offered by NEMS is in house. A variety of flexible shifts are available, and you can book in advance or last minute, whatever suits your work-life balance! Dedicated and friendly team of Managers and shift leaders who are supportive. You are made to feel at home as soon as you join the Team!”
Advanced Nurse Practitioner Frances said,
“The staff at NEMS are great to work with. They are a friendly and approachable team who have supported me as an agency team member for many years.The work is fast paced and often challenging but there is always someone available for support if needed.”
If you are interested in finding out more about joining our team and supporting NEMS, get in touch today!
Speak to Gemma or Roseanna on 0333 800 0395 or email email@example.com
We have opportunities for…
- Advanced Nurse Practitioners to support an Urgent Treatment Unit in Nottingham – Apply Online Here
- Advanced Clinical Practitioners to support an Urgent Treatment Unit in Nottingham – Apply Online Here
- Advanced Nurse Practitioners to support a GP Out of Hours service in Nottingham – Apply Online Here
- Advanced Clinical Practitioners to support a GP Out of Hours service in Nottingham – Apply Online Here
- Advanced Nurse Practitioners to support a GP Out of Hours Service in Mansfield – Apply Online Here
- Advanced Clinical Practitioners to support a GP Out of Hours Service in Mansfield – Apply Online Here
- Telephone Triage Clinicians to support a GP Out of Hours Service in Nottingham – Apply Online Here
- Telephone Triage Clinicians to support a GP Out of Hours Service in Mansfield – Apply Online Here