Your guide to Registering with us
Everything you need to know to start your Registration
Registering with Hallam Medical is simple, and easy to do.
This can be made even quicker by knowing exactly what documents we need to ensure you are fully compliant for our clients.
We have put together this handy guide which includes a list of everything we will need to register you for work. We work with both NHS and Private healthcare providers and ensuring you are fully compliant is extremely important to us, we want to look after all our clinicians and our clients and their patients.
At Hallam Medical our clinicians must have a minimum of six months experience in the UK Healthcare sector before we can register you for temporary, flexible work opportunities. All applicants must be aged 18 or over.
We have work for the following clinicians:
- Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Advanced Clinical PractitionerS
- Emergency Nurse Practitioners
- Emergency Care Practitioners
- Registered General Nurses
- Registered Mental Health Nurses
- 111 Clinical Advisors
- Community Nurses Band 5 –Band 8
- District Nurses
- Health Visitors
- Pharmacy Assistants
- Health Care Assistants
To help us find you the perfect job for you and your experienced we need an up-to-date CV which includes a full employment history with any gaps of three or more months explained.
You can send this to our team here: Recruitment@hallammedical.com
Our compliance team will ask you for two written UK references confirming the dates you have worked and demonstrating your clinical capacity. These must be from a senior member of staff or could be an HR reference.
References can take a while to come back especially during these challenging times, so please ensure all references you supply are professional and be relevant to your healthcare experience, they must also be sent from an NHS or work email.
We are sure you will have most of this to hand but here is a quick list of what we will ask you for:
- Employment History
- Enhanced DBS disclosure
- Proof of national Insurance number
- Right to work in the UK/visa
- NMC proof (certificate/Pin number if qualified)
- Any Qualification certificates gained (if different from NMC) i.e NVQ 2
- Copy of any previous training certificates
- Driving licence
- Passport photograph
- Up-to-date CV
- Evidence of Indemnity Insurance
- Occupational Health Clearance
- Evidence of Immunisations
- References (2x dated in the last 3 months)
Mandatory training documents (including but not limited to)
- BLS (practical)
- Information Governance
- Infection Prevention
- Preventing Radicalisation