Posted 08 January 2024 by
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Recruitment Consultants to join Hallam Medical.
Are you a Recruitment Consultant with a strong track record of success?
Are you looking to join a company with great progression and development opportunities?
Look no further!
We are keen to speak with people who are proactive, forward-thinking and who truly know how to “think outside of the box” to generate more business opportunities.
Our values are the core of everything we do, so we are looking for people who display the following attributes which we believe are intrinsic to being part of our team: Care, Committed, Trusted, Deliver, Team, Positive and Resourceful.
As part of your role as Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Proactively place qualified and experienced temporary agency healthcare professionals to fulfil the requirements of our client’s services.
- Manage a pool of active candidates and understand each of their needs in terms of work requirements and develop a strong working relationship with each of them.
- Proactively manage your designated clients through regular contact to ensure that you are fully aware of their needs for experienced healthcare professionals.
- Develop new business through pro-active development techniques to source suitable work for your bank of candidates.
- Arrange and attending client meetings to discuss existing and future requirements.
- Identify and place suitable candidates into suitable vacancies.
- Work within a team who are dedicated to supporting both our client and candidate requirements.
Working with us means:
- 23 days holiday day (plus bank holidays)
- Company events and incentives
- Company Pension (pension upon meeting pension criteria)
- Westfield Health Bonus Scheme
- On site Gym
- We provide an excellent basic salary and commission structure
- We offer fantastic training, coaching and development opportunities.
- We provide a clearly identified and achievable career pathway.
About us: Hallam Medical are a specialist healthcare recruitment agency, providing temporary clinicians to support NHS and private healthcare services throughout the UK. Founded in 2007, Hallam Medical is based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire and is situated on the second floor at the Westfield House Building.