Advanced Clinical Practitioner (ACP)
Posted 07 November 2021 by
Hallam Medical are looking for Advanced Clinical Practitioners to support at an Urgent Care Centre in Stoke.
We would love to hear from ACPs with experience in UCC settings to support at this service in Staffordshire.
The role involves seeing and treating patients of all ages presenting at the unit with minor illness and minor injury. The UCC is situated alongside the ED making up the Integrated Urgent Care model in place.
Role details –
– Ad-hoc, and block bookings available
– Shifts available 7 days a week
– See-and-treat, and triage shifts available
If you are interested and would like to know more, please contact Luke on 0333 8000 395 for further information
- Assessment & Treatment of Minor Illness
- Assessment & Treatment of Minor Injuries
What Hallam Medical can offer you:
- Flexible shift patterns
- FREE access to PerkBox
- DBS application support
- FREE revalidation E-Portfolio
- FREE Smartcard
- FREE mandatory training
- Access to educational support
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Fantastic ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme