If you are an ACP in and around the Lancashire area, and are looking for flexible work in Urgent Care settings, we may have the opportunity for you!
We would love to speak with ACPs to support at the UTC, seeing and treating patients presenting with minor injuries.
Role details –
– Minor Injury skillset required (wound closure, suturing, glueing, steri-strips etc)
– X-ray Interpretation (IRMER certificate)
– Competent to plaster – upper and lower limbs
– Prescribing is not essential for this role
– Shifts available 7 days a week
– Ad-hoc, and block bookings available (4 month visibility on rota)
If you are interested, please contact Luke on 0333 8000 395 for further information.